Saturday, November 26, 2016

B&H Photo and Insurance

Lilies at Western Village Campground
 
I had decided before leaving home that I should add an extra new camera battery and a couple more memory SD cards.  I had ordered them from B&H Photo in New York.  I strongly recommend them for all photo and electronic needs, and have never experienced a problem.  But, nothing is perfect, and of course the one time there is a glitch will be when you are in a time crunch.  The package from B&H was waiting for us when we checked in yesterday afternoon.  It was after getting the trailer set up that I opened the package to discover that B&H had sent flash cards rather than SD memory cards.  The remainder of Sunday was spent arranging for all of Jean’s needs to be met during my absence, removed the heavy truck hitch, which Jean can’t handle, added an extra length of sewer pipe, arranged for someone to move and fill the propane tank if needed, etc.  With the coming of evening, we finally got a chance to settle back and relax while having dinner with our daughter and son-in-law and watching Matt Damon’s “Martian.”


No comments:

Post a Comment