Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Savannah, Pt. 2

We started at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.  The congregation was formed out of the French fleeing the French Revolution in the late 1700’s.  The church was built in 1873, and later became the cathedral.  It burned in 1898, but was reopened in 1900.
                                   Cathedral of St. John the Baptist taken from Lafayette Square.

We stopped by an AT&T store in Carlyle, PA, to see if they could recommend an avenue for getting attention to our problem.  I told the representative there that I couldn’t get past the first line of call takers.  They wouldn’t let me talk with a supervisor, and just seemed to stonewall me.  He said, “Yes, we use that same protocol here in the store,” but he did connect me with AT&T Customer Service again.  They said they had talked with me, and I had said I had no idea why the investigation had been initiated, and the case was closed.  I explained that no one had spoken with me, and I had specifically carried my phone with me every minute waiting to hear from them.  If they had called, I would have either had a missed call on my phone, which I didn’t, or would have answered the call.  They reopened the case, are referring it to the Intensive Care Unit (yup, their words, not mine), and that I should now allow them a minimum of 72 hours to respond.


No comments:

Post a Comment